WELCOME ! For The First Time and I Awesomely Proud !



W e l c o m e  !

Finally after all this time I had the chance to make a blog, where I can share anything that is my desire and passion for all of you. Such as my conceptual photo sessions, artworks I do, the food I love, everyday style, and others. 

I chose "inspirelax" for the name, because I want to make this blog to be a place where we all get and share inspiration that can make everyone feel living in a beautiful world and can relax with all the awesome beauty
With a simple interface may this blog's content can be awesomely pop-up and be a good inspiration for all of you. I love everything about creativity, art, and style and I hope I can make you all feel how much i love that. 


I also want to say Happy New Year 2014 !
although it was too late, Many things I have done in the past year and I can not wait to share it to all of you, guys !   I'm sure we had many wonderful moments in 2013 and are very ready to welcome an amazing 2014.

With Awesomely Proud,

Christio Tanada


No comments:

Post a Comment